Click for >> 2018 Montreal Seminar Schedule
Registration >>> 2018 Montreal Chan Family Seminar Registration Form
- Dates: November 29, 30, December 1 and 2
- Accommodations: Fee’s below are per person and include taxes. We will arrange to transport you from the AirBNB location to and from the school . We have one AIRBnB that can accommodate all international attendees under one roof and at close location to the school. AirBNB is a 5 minute drive to the school.
AirBNB private Bedroom $50/ person/night * almost filled
AirBNB shared Bedroom (2 people) $20/ person/night
AirBNB couch, air mattress $10 / per night
Montreal Chan Family School – Free / air mattress, pillow, blanket
*Once the AirBNB fills up there are one bedroom apartments that are $110+tax per night and can easily have 4 people in them
- Seminar Fee’s -see Registration form above
*Visa and Mastercard will be accepted online when you register. All seminar fee’s are in Canadian Dollars and this will automatically convert on your visa/mastercard statement. We hope that most can use this feature as it will save alot of paperwork. The registration form includes any accommodation costs, meal program and seminar fee’s. If you are a Chi Kung Student for the OPEN seminar and you want to attend the 30th anniversary you can let us know and we will reserve you a ticket for $25.00.
- Grandmaster Chen Yong fa will be teaching the disciples Chi Kung Sessions and Open Chi Kung Session
- Di Sihing Mark Whelan and Disciples Paul Nomchong, Thomas Fuhr, Lucas Arione and Dominic Ferland will head up the Kung fu teachings and training
- 30th Anniversary celebration for the Montreal Chan Family school is happening on the Saturday December 1, 2018 at the school. Your seminar fee includes an evening of martial arts demonstrations, meal and beverages. Celebrations will begin after training on Saturday and go into the evening. More details to follow.
- Seminar Program – Is listed above and subject to change.
- Flights – Please record your arrival and departures dates and times on the registration form. If you do not have this information at the time of registration please get it to us immediately once you have it arranged so that we can co-ordinate your pickup.
- Meal Program – we will offer a meal program for those trying to keep their costs down and for general convenience. Breakfasts and lunches will be offered at the school each day of the seminar. There will be a $5 per morning fee for breakfasts and $6.50 per morning fee for lunches. Please let us know on the form any dietary restrictions.
Daily breakfast – fruit, hard boiled eggs, whole wheat toast, juice,
Daily Lunches – big pita sandwich with meat, variety of salads, water,
Registration >2018 Montreal Chan Family Seminar Registration Form